Nurse practitioner needed in California for Family Practice coverage - JOB-2706825 (23164417)
Nurse Practitioner needed for Family Practice Clinic coverage. Monday through Friday schedule, working 40 hours per week. Must be Board Certified, have CA furnishing license (for NP's), DEA and ACLS/BLS. Minimum of 2 years recent experience in family practice setting. Will see all ages 3 months and up - pediatrics through geriatrics. Will need to speak Spanish. Must be comfortable with complex patients, hyper tension, diabetes, multiple issues, some will have mental health issues, lots of patients don't do follow up as recommended during last visit. To learn more about this job or to hear about other job opportunities of interest, please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you to find the right opportunity.
- Will work 40 hours per week Monday through Saturday
- Primary Care patients scheduled 20-25 min appt times
- Will see all ages 3 months and up - pediatrics through geriatrics
- Spanish speaking is required
- Coverage for growth
- Must have 2yrs recent experience in a family practice setting.
- Furnishing Number (for NP's) & Schedule II DEA needed
- Must be comfortable with complex patients
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7