Nurse Practitioner - 23108352
Job Description & Requirements
Nurse Practitioner in Massachusetts
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $155000.00 - 170000.00
Nantucket Cottage Hospital, a reputable hospital that has been serving the islandâ€™s residents for more than 100 years, is seeking a qualified family nurse practitioner with proven experience to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a desirable quality of life in a highly sought-after location.
- 100% outpatient position
- 4-day workweek
- $170,000 base salary
- 1:10 call via phone only
- Opportunity to manage your own patient panel
- Affiliation with a prestigious Boston hospital
A picturesque community with stunning scenery in a dreamy island setting, Nantucket is an ideal place for families and individuals alike to call home. With an array of amenities and endless opportunities to explore the beautiful outdoors, youâ€™ll have everything you need and more.
- Safe, family-friendly neighborhoods with gorgeous homes
- Great local school system
- Towering lighthouses that serve as historic symbols of the region
- A variety of boutique shops + top-notch restaurants throughout the entire island
- Ability to experience all of New Englandâ€™s entertainment optionsâ€”just ferry rides away from Boston and Cape Cod
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nationâ€™s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Practitioner, Fnp, Np, Anp, Advanced Practice, Advanced Practice Nurse, Nurse Nursing, Family, nurse-practitioner, nurse practitioner, NP