Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner - 23108348
Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner in California
Our Care@Home model in sunny Orange County, California, offers comprehensive care for patients in an at-home environment. Weâ€™re currently seeking NPs or PAs with a passion for delivering patient care for complex care management. In this role you can expect:
- Primarily Geriatric patients â€“ Provider must be comfortable with complex care management.
- The incoming provider is expected to work 70% in-home and 30% working remote via tele-health.
- This in-field position will allow you a change of scenery everyday as you see patients throughout Orange County.
- You will have ample support from a team of Social Workers, Care Coordinators, Nurses and MAs.
- Preferred experience of 1+ years in Adult, Geriatric, Palliative or Hospice setting.
- Earn a competitive salary with bonuses! â€“ Ability to earn $165,000+
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Health, vision, dental, CME, PTO, Etc.
Our practice is located in Orange County, California, where the weather, beaches, and amenities are unmatched. Endless entertainment, diverse cultural offerings,Â restaurants, and a relaxed pace make this community a great place to work and play.
Youâ€™ll also enjoy:
- Enjoy year-round outdoor activities: hiking, biking, camping, golfing, tennis, boating, swimming, surfing; even winter skiing just 75 minutes away
- Visit world-class theme parks, sports venues, shopping districts, and nearby resort cities
- Choose from excellent private and public schools and beautiful neighborhoods
- Beverly Hills received an overall grade of AÂ (Niche)
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nationâ€™s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Practitioner, Np, Anp, Advanced Practice, Advanced Practice Nurse, Nurse Nursing , nurse-practitioner, nurse practitioner, NP