Clinic FNP Role in SW Kansas - New Grad Friendly! - Relocation! - JOB-2704708 (23107851)
A highly respected organization is searching for a Family Nurse Practitioner for a clinic in the heart of southwest Kansas. This is a great opportunity to be able to learn within a multi-specialty group. This is a full time permanent weekday position with no call. Some experience, national certification, and Kansas license in hand are preferred. However, strong new grads and candidates interested in relocating to the area will be considered. Fluency in Spanish is a huge plus. They are offering generous relocation along with a strong benefits package.
With several programs throughout the organization such as support groups, healthy living education, and community programs their ideal provider would be someone that has the same values of serving the community and providing patients with quality care.
The city has retained its historical Old West and agricultural roots, adding new and modern recreational facilities. Visit the casino, ball park, brewery, local arena, and more. Tour the museums and experience attractions that pay tribute to the city's heritage.
For immediate consideration, call 954-837-2779, ask for Sarah Jeske, and email your most up to date resume to (click on the I'm Interested button to request more info about the job). Please reference JOB-2704670
- Full Time Permanent Position - Weekdays - No Call
- Great Benefits & Generous Relocation
- Must Be Able to See All Ages
- New Grad Friendly!!!
- Bilingual in Spanish Strongly Preferred
- Premier Healthcare Leader in The Area
- Town Celebrates its Wild West Heritage
- Many Modern Day Amenities and Attractions
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail