Nurse Practitioner needed in Northern California for Urgent Care coverage - JOB-2707094 (23107721)
Nurse Practitioner needed in California for Urgent Care coverage. Must be Board Certified, have current DEA, and California state license, BLS, and furnishing license for NP's. Shifts will be 12 hour weekdays and rotating weekends. Will see between 22 and 40+ patients per day, depending on the day and patient population is pediatrics to geriatrics. Two years of recent Urgent care or ED experience required. Must be comfortable with suturing, splinting, abscess, fractures. Support staff includes Rad Techs & MA's, expected to be a solo provider for most the time. To learn more about this job or to hear about other job opportunities of interest, please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you to find the right opportunity.
- 12 hour weekday shifts and rotate weekends
- 22-40+ patients per day, depending on location
- Pediatrics to geriatrics
- 2 years of recent Urgent care or ED exp required
- Support Staff: Rad Techs & MA's, expect to be a solo provider for most the time.
- BLS required
- Suturing, splinting, abscess, fractures experience needed
- Coverage needed for Growth, 8 locations
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7