Neurology Nurse Practitioner needed in Eastern Oregon - 11771 (23095345)
Quick [link removed]
- Seeking a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- Full time
- 2+ years experience is preferred
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation Assistance
- Job #11771
Why [link removed]
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established medical group in eastern Oregon is seeking a Neurology Nurse Practitioner to join their team. Position is full time working in an outpatient setting with occasional in-patient follow-up. Ideal candidate should have 2+ years experience with neurology. Experience with Botox and trigger point injections also preferred, willing to train if candidate does not currently possess those skills. Provider must have knowledge in the diagnosis and treatment of neurologic condition including but not limited to headaches, seizure disorders, dementia, MS and Parkinson’s Disease. Competitive Salary DOE and Comprehensive benefits package including relocation assistance. Please contact us today to be considered for this position.