Nurse Practitioner needed for disabled veterans in Juneau AK - 23025326
I am partnered with client that utilizes Nurse Practitioners to conduct comprehensive disability exams so veterans can qualify for benefits from the government. We are looking for Nurse practitioners that are board certified have an active state license and can see patients who are 18+ in age both male and female veterans. Provider has to be comfortable in conducting rectal, prostrate, breast, and well women exams. I have included further details about the position below all interested candidates please reply back with a current and up to date CV and a time and date for us to talk.
Veterans Comprehensive Disability Exams
Location: Juneau, AK
Hours: Full Time 40 Hour work week Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- Seeing 4-6 Veterans a day conducting comprehensive exams
- No Prescribing No treatment Just forensic evaluation
- Guaranteed 8 Hour a day pay and we pay weekly
- Competitive Rates
- Year long contract with option to extend
- We cover your medical malpractice
- Can lead to W2 employment with full benefits
Our veterans can use all of the help that can be provided please share this information with your professional network and I am open to discuss details with anyone at anytime.
I look forward to hearing back from you, thanks.
BC FNP or AGNP
Active and unrestricted AK license