Nurse Practitioner – Pain Management - CA 071521 NP (22983604)
The new Nurse Practitioner will support an Interventional Pain Physician. The group has a state-of-the-art Physical Therapy Center, Pain Management Center, and modern medical complex. The hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (40 hours per week) with no weekend or call.
The location is in the beautiful Palm Springs area. This area is a MECCA for golf and tennis. There is great all year-round outdoor living along with a very reasonable cost of living for the State of California.
Base salary is open, plus overtime after a 40-hour work week and a production bonus. Additionally, there is an excellent benefits package.
- Office/Clinic – new patient evaluations and follow-up
- There is no call
- Pain management
- Some nerve conductivity studies
- Injections (trigger point, cortisone, and Botox)
- Will run a clinic
- Pre and post procedure H&P’s
- Writing scripts and patient education
- Evaluate X-ray, CT Scan and MRI
- Work week is 40 hours
The doctor requires candidates to have some experience.