NP/PA - Urgent Care - New Bern, NC - Perm - 1341 (22983342)
TinkBird is actively seeking a Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner to work at a primary/urgent care in New Bern, NC. This location is mostly urgent care.
Job Type: Permanent, Part-Time
Specialty: Primary Care/Urgent Care
- Approx. 40 hours per week
- 1+ year experience required; 2+ years preferred
- Must be able to build a practice – people skills are important
- Will need to obtain DOT certification within 60 days
- Must have primary care and urgent care experience on resume
- Solo provider on site
- ~ 25 patients per day
- Patients will be all age ranges
- Will perform sutures, EKGs, urgent care and chronic disease treatment
- EMR: Athena
Salary & Benefits:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Salary and benefits are negotiated between the facility and the applicant directly and will not be discussed with the agency
People flock to New Bern as it is a beautiful riverfront city on the North Carolina coast. Nestled at the confluence of two mighty rivers, New Bern boasts more than her fair share of charm and opportunity. With award-winning museums, art galleries, top performances and shows, live music, festivals, local theater, and a vibrant food scene, New Bern is rich in cultural diversity that you can't find anywhere else.
Start Date: August 2021
To apply please reply with the following to (click on the I'm Interested button to request more info about the job)
1. Name, number and email
2. Best time to reach you?
3. What is your potential start date availability like?