Psychatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner - PA PNP 001 (22920462)
PursueCare telehealth is actively recruiting PA Licensed PMHNPs and DEA X-Waivered Clinicians who are interested in partnering with us as a key member of our integrated clinical team. This position will work at least 2-3 days per week onsite at our Allentown, PA clinic with opportunities to work remotely as well. Our team includes physicians, psychiatrists, therapists and counselors. The ideal candidate is passionate about serving the underserved and vulnerable populations. In this position you will be empowered and supported to provide compassionate evidence-based care.
Why our clinicians love PursueCare:
- Our program empowers our clinicians to focus on what they do best, providing excellent compassionate judgement free care.
- Our support staff will worry about the details, from prior authorizations, setting up new patients, scheduling appointments, and billing and collections.
- Flexibility: This practice style can be structured as your primary source of income or serve as a supplement to your current work.
In this position you will:
- Work in collaboration with a highly competent team of medical professionals providing care to the underserved population both onsite at our clinic and via a HIPAA-compliant telehealth platform.
- Grow with us as we position PursueCare as the industry leader in the provision of evidence-based addiction treatment.
- Must be licensed to practice in the State of PA.
- Must be able to become credentialed and enrolled with payers as necessary.
- Must have a quiet and professional uninterrupted space in which to provide private, quality, reliable, and consistent services to patients, rooted in addiction treatment and practice.
- Ability to self-direct, manage schedule, and adhere to professional standards of conduct.
- Complete documentation in accordance with applicable healthcare standards in a professional and timely manner.
- Must agree to maintain computer and internet accessibility as these are essential to providing telehealth services.
- Strong communication, CBT, and motivational interviewing skills and an ability to apply evidence-based therapeutic interventions.
Our Ideal candidate will be:
- Team player and flexible.
- Have experience with addiction experience is preferred, but not required.
- Technically inclined
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Work is performed primarily in a traditional office/clinic setting or home office setting, where the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and demonstrate manual dexterity.
- Work includes extended periods of time at a desk and computer screen.
WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
PursueCare brings virtual evidence-based addiction treatment for opioids, alcohol, and other substance use disorders to patients through a smart phone application. PursueCare offers a low-barrier transitional digital addiction treatment program particularly beneficial for those experiencing significant barriers to in-person care. Through the app, patients can access doctors who prescribe Medically-assisted Treatment (“MAT”), counselors and therapists, psychiatric care providers, at-home screening, supporting resources and a pharmacy that can ship medications directly to the patient. We partner with health systems, community health partners, employers, and health plans. Patients can also seek treatment without a referral. We are Joint Commission-accredited and maintain the highest standards for clinical excellence, while continually innovating how care is provided to vulnerable populations. PursueCare is available in Kentucky, Ohio, West Virginia, and all of New England, with national expansion plans. For more information, visit [link removed].
We offer qualifying employees flexible paid time off to allow our team members to properly recharge, competitive pay, bonus opportunities, comprehensive health benefits and a 401K with company contributions. PursueCare is headquartered in Middletown, CT with satellite locations in different regions. We offer work-from-home/remote opportunities for certain positions, based upon being able to meet the core competencies and requirements for the position from a home office. We pledge to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and pay living wages.
Must be PMHNP-BC and Licensed and DEA in PA