Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner needed in rural Alaska - 11649 (22920359)
Quick [link removed]
- Seeking a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner
- Mon – Fri; 8a – 5p
- 2 years of WHNP Post-Grad experience required
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation Assistance & Sign on Bonus
- Job #11649
Why [link removed]
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established healthcare group in rural Alaska is seeking a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner to join their team. Monday – Friday; 8a – 5p. Must be a Women’s Health NP with 2 years post grad experience. Each Nurse is paired up with one provider and this team is given 3 rooms for patient care. Provider is also assigned a few villages. This is a great opportunity to experience village life and see a bit of “bush” AK. Supported by a full staff, ideal candidate will be a team player. Competitive Salary DOE and Comprehensive benefits package including relocation allowance and sign on bonus. Please contact us today to be considered for this position.