Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner - 22862593
Immediate need for a Full-Time Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner position for a Mental Health and Wellness Outpatient Practice with locations throughout California. This position is remote until it is deemed safe to return to an outpatient setting.
Our ideal candidate is licensed with both a California license and DEA number along with experience in their field.
- $140-$175K annual salary, dependent upon the number of hours worked/week
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage with 80% Employer Contribution
- Up to $1200 in provided office equipment, dependent on location
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Monthly $30 Internet Service Provider Stipend
- Annual $400 CEU and Licensure Renewal Stipend
- Full-time role, working between 28-40 hours/week
- 1:1 Medication management; evaluations/assessments and follow-ups
- Create comprehensive assessments and treatment planning with proper documentation
- After-hours on-call availability
- Contribute and Learn in weekly Clinical Consultation Groups with other Therapists, Nutritionists, Neuropsychologists, and Psychiatry Providers
- Attend exciting weekly Company-Wide Announcement Meetings
- Schedule Options: Monday - Friday, 9-6 pm with flexibility on days and hours
- 19 days PTO days Paid Sick Time
- 10 paid holidays/year
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible In-Person or Telehealth/Remote Work Options
- Full Virtual Support and Operations Teams to Open Up Your Time (handling billing, marketing, scheduling, communications, credentialing, and more)
- Peer Support Program to enhance your mental health and wellness
- Company-sponsored nutrition counseling, nutrition testing, and access to discounted supplements to improve your health
- Your own dedicated office
- A plethora of Career Development Opportunities in a high growth startup environment
- Streamlined Treatment Plans and Progress Notes with our custom electronic health record software
- Ongoing optional training, learning, and guest speakers ([link removed])
- Be part of a dynamic, exciting, cutting-edge, integrated clinical team!
We are hiring immediately! Apply NOW!
Valid California License