Geriatric Nurse Practitioner - 22862376
Job Description & Requirements
Geriatric Nurse Practitioner in Idaho
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $98000.00 - 131500.00
A dynamic, expansive healthcare organization offering compassionate care to all of its patients is seeking a qualified nurse practitioner with geriatric experience to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a desirable quality of life while working within an established system committed to helping individuals live the healthiest lives possible.
- Great schedule with the option for a 4-day workweek
- Outpatient position with no call and no weekends required
- Excellent base salary + RVU bonus
- Large organization with tremendous support
- Relocation assistance provided
- Exceptional benefits that include CME time and stipend, ample PTO, paid holidays, malpractice coverage, retirement package, and much more
One of the fastest-growing cities in the nation, this mountainside community is a wonderful place to live and work. Ranked #5 in â€œSafest Places to Liveâ€ and #20 in â€œBest Places to Liveâ€ by [link removed]& World Report, itâ€™s a perfect location for families and individuals alike.
- Capital city with a variety of housing options, including downtown residences or more family-oriented neighborhoods
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state
- Incredible downtown area, filled with shops, restaurants, arts and culture attractions, and beautiful tree-lined trails
- Active community with plenty of options for indoor and outdoor activities
- Shorter commute times than most major metros
- Medscape ranks Idaho in the top 10 in â€œBest Places to Practice 2020: In the Time of COVID-19â€Â
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nationâ€™s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
geriatric nurse practitioner, geriatric RN NP, geriatric NP, nurse practitioner, NP, geriatrics, geriatric care, healthcare, health care, elderly, patient care, medical, nurse-practitioner, nurse practitioner, NP