Nurse Practitioner - JN -042021-24371 (22862073)
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant - Phoenix, Arizona
4 Day Work Week – Outpatient Only
$140,000 Income Potential + Retention Bonus
Come join a well-established growing private practice in Phoenix, AZ. Here is your chance to step into a turnkey position where you can ramp up quickly!
- Open to both nurse practitioners and physician assistants
- Spanish fluency required
- New Grads welcome to apply! Team is supportive and provides mentorship
- 100% outpatient position with flexible 4-day work week
- 1:5 phone call schedule, considered to be light an infrequent
- Employed position offering competitive base salary DOE + production incentives
- Retention bonus, benefits, CME time/allowance and PTO provided
- Job Requirements: Nurse Practitioner with an Advanced Practitioner degree - must have a valid state or compact medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
The Phoenix Valley is home to nearly 5 million people and is rapidly growing due to the low cost of living, robust job growth, thriving local economy, and the warm, sunny climate. The Phoenix metro area has it all – beautiful neighborhoods, high-end amenities, an amazing climate, and something for everyone no matter what stage of life!
- With nearly 300 sunny days a year, it’s easy to see the bright side of things in Phoenix!
- Outdoor lover’s paradise –Whether you’re into hiking, biking, horseback riding, or hot air balloon rides, you can find it here.
- Top tier golf courses, NBA, NFL, NHL, and MLB professional teams, high-end shopping, fine dining, the arts – you will never be bored in the Phoenix Valley because it has it all!
- Phoenix is home to Sky Harbor International Airport – a major hub so you can fly anywhere, anytime!
Job ID: JN -042021-24371