Neonatal NP in Sunny San Diego - JOB-2606950 (22862053)
A health system in southern California is seeking a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner for their Level II, III and IV units in the San Diego area. Experienced NNPs who've worked in a Level IV NICU are strongly preferred. Must be Neonatal certified, other types of NP certification will not be considered.
San Diego is known for its beaches, parks and warm climate. The area boasts a world renown zoo, as well as numerous art galleries, artist studios, museums and gardens.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Cortney Woodruff in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2624; email resume to (use the Apply button to apply for this job). Reference #2606950
- Full-time, permanent position
- NNP certification is required - no exceptions
- Experienced NP's preferred, ideally within a Level IV
- Variable schedule
- Great location
- Relocation assistance
- Competitive compensation package
- CompHealth Recruiter with you every step of the way!