Western Maryland PMHNP Adult and Geriatric Outpatient Program - JOB-2675467 (22861939)
This well-established Mental Health Hospital located in Western, MD is seeking an experienced PMHNP to work in an outpatient role. This provider will be working with adults and geriatrics. Join a strong team of NPs and MDs in this clinical role. This is a Monday - Friday Daytime schedule with flexible hours. This position does require a minimum of two years of PMHNP prescribing experience. Average patient visits are 60 minutes for evaluations and 20 minutes for follow-up visits. This provider must have a great bedside manner and the flexibility to work cohesively on a team.
Located just one hour from Baltimore and [link removed], this city has a variety of attractions, parks, recreational facilities, wineries, antique shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues.
If you would like to be submitted for an interview with this opportunity please send your most up-to-date CV to (use the Apply button to apply for this job). For more details on this or other opportunities nationwide please call Deb at 954.837.2751. Reference job #JOB-2675467
- Providers Must Have 2 Years of Prescribing Experience!
- Highly Competitive Base Salary!
- Offering a 4-10's schedule
- Highly Lucrative Position
- Generous Relocation Assistance!
- Ages 6 years and up
- One hour from Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD
- Lots of Room for Professional and Personal Growth!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail