PMHNP Needed for Outpatient Clinic in SE Massachusetts, New Grad Friendly! - JOB-2677593 (22861912)
Does working as a member of a multidisciplinary care team with an innovative, and rapidly growing company appeal to you? Our client is seeking a passionate Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners for their outpatient clinic in SE Massachusetts within 30 minutes of Providence RI. The clinic offers a full scope of mental health and substance use treatment related services including psychotherapy, integrated lab testing, detoxification, and medication management. They are seeking Massachusetts Certified Nurse Practitioners with DEA license, both in good standing. Addictions certification and experience are desired. Experience is preferred, however strong new grads are welcome to apply.
This exceptional Company offers an Excellent Compensation & Benefits Package, the opportunity for growth, and a culture of inclusively. Live and work just outside Providence RI! This beautiful area was once was once known as 'The Jewelry Capital of the World,' and has culture, history, and attractions to appeal to everyone.
For immediate consideration, call 954-837-2779, ask for Sarah Jeske, and email your most up to date resume to (use the Apply button to apply for this job). Please reference JOB-2677593.
- Outpatient Mental Health & Addiction Treatment Clinic
- Excellent Compensation & Benefits Package
- Certified Nurse Practitioner in MA with Active DEA License
- Board Certified as PMHNP with Addiction Certification
- NP Experience Preferred, Strong New Grads Welcome to Apply
- Affiliated with the Local Hospital
- 100% Outpatient - Flexible Day Schedule
- Expanding Company, Opportunity for Growth
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail