Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner needed in southern Texas - 11597 (22839206)
Quick [link removed]
- Seeking a PMHNP-BC
- Full time schedule
- Experience desired, New Grads will be considered
- Active TX and DEA needed
- Inpatient setting
- Excellent and full support staff
- Job Reference # 11597
Why [link removed]
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An inpatient facility in southern Texas is seeking to add a PMHNP to join their team. Get location, just 1 hour from the beach. This is a full time position working Mon-Fri. Experience is desired, but not required. Board Certified New Grads welcome to apply. Patient load can be expected to be on average 15. Provider can expect to see patients 10 yrs+. An active Texas license and active DEA license is required. With the support of a “treatment team” staff, candidate should be a team player. Competitive Salary DOE and Comprehensive benefits package including productivity bonus. Please contact us today to be considered for this position.