Emergency Room Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Opening in Buffalo, NY - 22839193
SMART Physician Recruiting is partnered with a client in the Buffalo, NY area who is seeking a board certified nurse practitioner or physician assistant to help provide emergency room coverage in multiple area facilities. This assignment will begin as soon as credentialed and will be a 1099 locums tenens opening.
Ideal candidates will have previous emergency room experience and be familiar with the EPIC EMR.
- Must possess board certification as nurse practitioner or physician assistant
- Have an active NY license and DEA
- Certifications: ACLS, PALS, and BLS
- Have flexibility in scheduling and site preferences
· Basic emergency medicine procedures and diagnoses in the emergency department
· Assess patient health through interviews and physical examinations
· Provide counsel and medical treatment to patients
· Educate patients on overall wellness and health maintenance
· Develop and implement patient management plans
· Maintain a safe and clean work environment
If interested, please send your CV and contact information to David Bienkowski at (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job) for further details and information.
- Board certification in nurse practitioner or physician assistant specialties
- Active NY license and DEA
- ACLS, PALS, BLS certifications
- Familiarity with EPIC EMR is a plus