Neurology Nurse Practitioner needed in Eastern Oregon - 11589 (22816261)
Quick [link removed]
- Seeking a Neurology Nurse Practitioner
- Full time
- Clinic and with occasional in-patient follow up
- Neurology experience needed
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Competitive Compensation
- Job #11589
Why [link removed]
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established health group in eastern Oregon is seeking a Neurology Nurse Practitioner to join their team. Position is full time. Facility is Critical Access Hospital where provider will see patients both in a clinical setting as well as in-patient follow up. Ideal candidate should have knowledge in the diagnosis and treatment of neurologic condition including but not limited to headaches, seizure disorders, dementia, Multiple Sclerosis, and Parkinson’s Disease. Additional experience with Botox and trigger points injections preferred, however, will provide training if the candidate doesn’t currently possess those skills. Competitive Salary DOE and Comprehensive benefits package including PTO. Please contact us today to be considered for this position.