Nurse Practitioner-Palliative Care - 22815923
Job Description & Requirements
Nurse Practitioner-Palliative Care in Oregon
StartDate: 08/31/2021Pay Rate: $160000.00 - 175000.00
A highly reputable healthcare organization is seeking a qualified nurse practitioner for a full-time, home-based palliative care opportunity in beautiful Portland, OR. This is an exciting opportunity to join an organization that offers great quality of life and earning potential, all while maintaining an excellent quality of life.
- Provide home-based palliative care services for 6-7 patients per day.
- M-F schedule; leave your home by 8 AM and return by 5 PM daily
- Team-based care approach with support readily available from nursing, respiratory therapy, etc. Â
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package that includes generous time off, health, pharmacy, dental, vision, short-term disability, life, and malpractice insurance
- Active certification and licensure
- Must reside locally in market
- Ability to travel by vehicle without issues
- Chronic care or home care experience preferred
Ranked #9 byÂ [link removed]& World ReportÂ in â€œBest Places to Live in the [link removed],â€ Portland offers a wonderful quality of life for families and individuals alike. With breathtaking views all around and a genuine and welcoming community, youâ€™ll feel right at home as soon as you arrive.
- Exceptional public and private schools as well as local colleges and universities
- Scenic nature and an abundance of outdoor activities
- Live downtown or in surrounding suburbs, allowing for convenient access to the cityâ€™s many amenities, including an international airport, a variety of shops and restaurants, and professional sports
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nationâ€™s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Practitioner, Np, Anp, Advanced Practice, Advanced Practice Nurse, Nurse Nursing , nurse-practitioner, nurse practitioner, NP