Nurse Practitioner - 22815922
Job Description & Requirements
Nurse Practitioner in California
StartDate: 06/01/2021Available Shifts: 8-5 Pay Rate: $143000.00 - 143000.00
A highly reputable healthcare organization is seeking a qualified nurse practitioner for a full-time, home-based palliative care opportunity in beautiful San Francisco. This is an exciting opportunity to join an organization that offers great quality of life and earning potential, all while maintaining an excellent quality of life.
- Provide home-based palliative care services for 6-7 patients per day
- M-F schedule; leave your home by 8 AM and return by 5 PM daily
- Team-based care approach with support readily available from nursing, respiratory therapy, etc. Â
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package that includes generous time off, health, pharmacy, dental, vision, short-term disability, life, and malpractice insurance
- Active certification and licensure
- Must reside locally in market
- Ability to travel by vehicle without issues
- Chronic care or home care experience preferred
The San Francisco Bay Area is home to Wine Country, waterfront towns, gorgeous beaches, and Silicon Valley. Surrounded by natural beauty and breathtaking views, youâ€™ll enjoy a remarkable quality of life in Northern California.
- Beautiful housing options and exceptional public and private schools
- Consistent sunshine year-round and endless opportunities to explore the great outdoorsâ€”hiking, biking, fishing, paddle boarding, camping, and much more
- Close to Napa and an array of beautiful wineries
- Access to all of San Franciscoâ€™s many amenities, including incredible shopping and dining options, an international airport, and professional sports teams
Two years of palliative care experience
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nationâ€™s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Practitioner, Np, Anp, Advanced Practice, Advanced Practice Nurse, Nurse Nursing , nurse-practitioner, nurse practitioner, NP