Rheumatology Nurse Practitioner - 22815913
Job Description & Requirements
Rheumatology Nurse Practitioner in Massachusetts
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $220000.00 - 275000.00
Join a ready-made practice from day oneâ€”100% outpatient opportunity.
- Flexible workweek with little to no call requirements
- Practice alongside an established group of providers
- Reasonable patient value expectations
- Hospital-employed salary + quality bonusesâ€”ability to earn $275,000+
- Strong growth trajectory
- Research opportunities available
- Tremendous admin support
- Named by Leapfrog as a top hospital for quality
Located between Boston and New York City, this beautiful New England community is the perfect place to call home!
- Convenient access to Boston and NYC
- Region is home to 12 universities and is nationally recognized for its superb educational opportunities at all levels as well as its many safe, family-friendly communities
- An attractive option for both families and single physicians looking for access to major metro amenities
- Many homes within walking distance to all of the downtown attractionsâ€”music, shopping, restaurants, parks, and more
- Four distinct seasons and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation
- You donâ€™t have to be from New England to enjoy this lifestyle and want to settle down in this great city
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nationâ€™s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Practitioner, Np, Anp, Advanced Practice, Advanced Practice Nurse, Nurse Nursing , nurse-practitioner, nurse practitioner, NP