Wound Care Advanced Practice Provider for Part Time - JO-2103-87976 (22815691)
Wound Care Advanced Practice Provider for Part Time
APRN or Physician Assistant will provide direct care for patients receiving wound care and hyperbaric oxygen (HBO), facilitating the utilization of wound and hyperbaric clinical practice guidelines at all professional levels.
Report to the Medical Director of Wound Care and Hyperbaric Services.
- Schedule will follow Monday through Friday hours
- Connecticut licensed board certified Nurse Practitioner with previous experience in wound care and/or hyperbaric services
- Certified as a Hyperbaric RN (CHRN) or Wound Ostomy Certified Nurse (WOCN)
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Generous time off with full benefits package, including 401k, employer match and CME allowance
The area provides access to 4 major metropolitan areas, close proximity to the Atlantic Coast and 3 busy international airports. Enjoy the quaint New England towns and villages, fresh seafood, historic areas, museums, top-notch schools and easy access to the best cities the northeast has to offer.