Psychiatric NP Opportunity in Indiana - JOB-2650290 (22815645)
A Behavioral Health hospital near Indianapolis, IN is seeking a board-certified psychiatric nurse practitioner to join their team. The ideal provider will have experience working in an inpatient psychiatric setting and be able to provide care to patients across the lifespan and able to start by January 2021.
This facility will be opening in January, 2021 with a focus on inpatient care to the adult population. The facility does plan to grow and expand to provide care to adolescent and geriatric patients in the future. They are currently looking for two full time, permanent psychiatric nurse practitioner to join their team. Looking for a provider with experience working in a psychiatric setting, board-certified as a psychiatric nurse practitioner, and able to start by January 2021.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Marina Breeding in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2730. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to (use the Apply button to apply for this job).
- Permanent, Full Time Position
- Must be PMHNP Certified
- Must have experience working as an NP in psych
- Must be able to see all ages
- Indiana NP License Required
- Mostly inpatient and adult population
- Outside of Indianapolis, IN
- New Psychiatric Facility opening in January 2021
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail