Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Opportunity in Washington state - JOB-2650962 (22815644)
A Behavioral Health hospital near Olympia, Washington is seeking a board-certified psychiatric nurse practitioner to join their team. The ideal provider will have experience working in an inpatient and outpatient psychiatric setting and be able to provide care to patients 18 years and older.
This facility was recently opened in 2019 and offers both inpatient and outpatient care to patients. Due to growth, they are looking for a full time, permanent psychiatric nurse practitioner to join their team. Looking for a provider with experience working in a psychiatric setting, board-certified as a psychiatric nurse practitioner, and have an active Washington state NP license.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Marina Breeding in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2730. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to (use the Apply button to apply for this job).
- Permanent, Full Time Position
- Must be PMHNP Certified
- Must have experience working in an inpatient/outpatient psychiatric setting as an NP
- Patients 18 years and older
- Washington License Required
- Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Suburb of Olympia
- Full benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail