PMHNP Opportunity in NW Oregon - 60 minutes from Portland! - JOB-2658027 (22815634)
A facility about an hour south of Portland, OR, is seeking a board-certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join their in-patient geriatric behavioral health team. The PMHNP will work collaboratively to provide patient assessment and diagnosis, formulate treatment plans, prescribe medications, order laboratory tests, interpret test results, and provide patient and family education.
This is an opportunity to work at a hospital nationally recognized for quality of care, and one of only 117 hospitals in the [link removed]
About 40 miles south of Portland, this area is surrounded by beautiful vineyards, loads of outdoors activities, and you can drive to the beach!
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Marina Breeding in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2730. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to (use the Apply button to apply for this job).
- Full time, permanent position
- PMHNP certification required
- Collaborative environment
- Care Team includes Psychiatrist, RNs, CNAs, Social Workers, and Occupational Therapists
- In-patient setting
- Light call responsibility
- Great location!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail