Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in Beautiful Western Montana - JOB-2664369 (22815607)
A health system located in western Montana is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join their outpatient Psychiatric team. This opportunity is a weekday clinic schedule with rotating telephone call. PMHNP certification is strongly preferred but other providers with extensive Psychiatric experience may be considered.
This region of western Montana is a center for education, medicine, retail and the arts. Fly fishermen, rafters, kayakers and canoers thrive on the nearby waters.
For information on this opportunity, or other career choices nationwide, please contact Cortney Woodruff at 954-837-2624 or send your resume in strict confidence to (use the Apply button to apply for this job). Reference job #2664369
- Full-time, permanent position
- Weekday clinic schedule + call
- PMHNP certification preferred
- Established market and physician group
- Great location
- Lucrative salary + productivity bonuses
- Incredible benefits
- CompHealth Recruiter with you every step of the way!