Outpatient NP/PA Opportunity in Rural Clinic Setting - JOB-2666576 (22815594)
An rural health clinic associated with a large hospital system is seeking an experienced provider to work autonomously in an offsite clinic. The APP will be the sole provider with physician oversite (NO physician onsite). Must be able to see and provide care to patients of all ages.
This is an outpatient clinic that provides care to patients from birth to geriatrics. Expected to see 20-25 patients a day. Seeking a confident, experienced provider. Must be comfortable working independently.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Marina Breeding in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2730. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to (use the Apply button to apply for this job).
- Permanent, Full Time Position
- Experience Required - must be able to work independently
- Rural, walk-in clinic setting
- Physician oversite but NOT onsite
- Autonomous Position
- Clinic provides care to patients from birth to geriatrics
- Generous Compensation and Benefits
- Hours vary depending on location of clinic
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail