Experienced Nurse Practitioner is needed for a Director Role at a Family Center outside Brooklyn NY - 55203 (22815350)
An Experienced Nurse Practitioner is needed for a Director Role near Brooklyn NY. Interested please See Job ID# 55203
- Full-time Permanent role ( schedule to be discussed during the interview)
- Director provides administrative oversight of care administration in the development, organization, implementation, and evaluation of Clinic Operations, in accordance with regulations/accepted practice and clinic policies and procedures.
- Perform patients’ histories and physicals, risk factor assessment, ordering of therapeutic and diagnostic tests; and attend to consultations and appointments
- The Director will oversee clinic operations including schedules, staffing, quality, and patient complaints.
- The provider must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a management role
- Minimum of 5 years of hospital or clinic experience required as a Nurse Practitioner
- NY license must be in hand
- A bilingual provider is a huge plus!
- Attractive compensation with comprehensive benefits including Profit Sharing Plan, Medical, 401(k), and Long-Term Disability, Transportation Plan, Generous Paid Vacations and Holidays