Nurse Practitioner - 22781642
Nurse Practitioner - OBGYN
Well established and growing Women's Health Practice is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join their growing team
Position is Monday thru Friday, 8-5 hours
· Perform initial prenatal visit (obtain history, perform physical examination, provide education).
· Provide prenatal care of normal obstetric patients.
· Provide prenatal care of complicated/high risk obstetric patients in consultation with staff Obstetrician.
· Perform antenatal evaluation of fetal well-being by monitoring non-stress testing and interpreting the tests. Submit information to consultants.
· Provide postpartum care.
· Perform Pap smears and order routine laboratory screening tests.
· Perform routine gyn annual exams on gyn patients in any age group
· Perform breast and pelvic examinations.
· Perform vaginal and genital cultures and counsel regarding vaginitis and STIs
· Initiate counseling for infertility
· Counsel regarding matters of pregnancy options
· Prescribe contraception.
· Consult with OBGYN physicians as needed.
· Telemedicine visits.
· Perform common in-office procedures- eg. Placement of LARCs, endometrial biopsy, vulvar biopsy.
MUST be board certified NP
Competitive Salary and Full Benefits
1. Completion of a nurse-midwifery or NP program
· Nurse position experience with at least one (1) year in position is required.