Psychiatric NP needed for Community Health Center near South Bend, IN - JO-2001-83623 (22746581)
Psychiatric NP needed for Community Health Center near South Bend, IN
Seeking a compassionate and friendly Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner to provide integrated behavioral services to patients receiving care at the clinic.
- Diagnose patient conditions and their causes, including medication assessment.
- Develops individual service plans based upon assessment data and provides therapeutic interventions as necessary including the provision of on-going medication management services.
- Treat, prescribe, and refer substance abuse treatment modalities.
- Screen patients for physical illness and analyze explanations for psychiatric illness, as well as assess risk factors in patients for mental illness and broader wellness evaluations.
- Meet patients in person at both of our clinic locations.
- Work with our physicians to ensure quality of care for our patients? physical and mental wellness needs.
- Maintains documentation of services in our EMR program in a timely fashion.
- These records include service plans, progress notes, informed consent, treatment plan reviews, any records needed to meet third-party payor or governmental requirements, and any other documentation as needed.