Experienced Cardiac Surgery 1st Assist needed in Western Massachusetts - JO-2012-87063 (22746452)
Experienced Cardiac Surgery 1st Assist needed in Western Massachusetts
We are seeking a talented and experienced advanced practitioner to join a team of cardiac specialists to provide advanced cardiac care using state-of-the-art imaging technology and OR's to perform a variety of cardiac surgical operations, including bypass surgery. Experience and expertise in a comprehensive multidisciplinary evaluation of preop patients and 1st assist responsibilities including endoscopic vein and radial artery harvesting is required.
- National Recognized Heart Care Center
- Anticoagulation clinic and cardiac catherization lab
- Over 750 heart surgeries and 300 TAVR's completed annually
- State-of-the-art Cardiac surgery suites and rehab locations
- Join a team of five experienced advanced practice providers that work closely with the team of cardiac surgeons
- Competitive compensation, generous paid time off and CME allowance negotiated
- Must have a MA license and possess board certification
- Candidates with three years of experience are highly desired
To schedule a confidential phone screen, please email Robyn Baker at (use the Apply button to apply for this job) or call directly at 781-640-3324.