Perm Community Health FNP/PA Needed in Spokane, WA - JOB-2669448 (22746279)
Are you a clinician passionate about community health and committed to working with underserved patient populations? We are looking for you!
Our client is seeking an experienced Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their team for their Community Health team. This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and an exceptional and fulfilling quality-of-life.
The Yakima Valley boasts a divergent economy including apples, local breweries, vineyards, and award-winning wineries. Recreational activities are abundant all year long and include: a minor league baseball team, fishing, hiking, skiing, youth camps, theatre, and more.
For more details on this position or others that I have please send your resume to Rahim Khan at (use the Apply button to apply for this job) or call at 954-837-2762.
- Full time, permanent position
- Must have at least two years of FNP or PA experience in Community Health
- Four-tens schedule
- Must be able to see all ages
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefits package inclusive of health insurance, paid time off, and holiday pay
- Eligibility for state and federal loan repayment programs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail