Historic Community in Eastern CT seeking Spanish Speaking Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner - JOB-2669994 (22746269)
CompHealth is currently assisting an FQHC Behavior Health facility in Connecticut with its search for an outpatient Psychiatric Nurse practitioner that is fluent in Spanish. The facility needs a PMHNP to help cover the growing patient census. You will be joining a psychiatrist, PMHNP, and other support staff. The 40-hour workweek schedule is Monday - Friday. You will need a CT medical license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one if necessary.
You will be provided relocation assistance, 5 days of CME and a stipend, a 403b retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You will also receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and 5 weeks of PTO. Loan repayment is also available through the NHSC loan forgiveness program. This quaint Connecticut community is located very close to Eastern Connecticut State University. This is a growing community that is lined with historic buildings, brewhouses, and coffee shops. Great up and coming area for young professionals.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call or text Deborah Guzman directly at 954-837-2751 or email your CV and references to (use the Apply button to apply for this job).
- Neighborhood Health Center
- Day Schedule
- Routine and Crisis adult and pediatric care
- Full Medical Benefits Offered and Loan Forgiveness Eligibility
- 5 weeks PTO PLUS 9 Holidays
- Must speak Spanish
- Relocation, CME, Productivity Bonus
- Progressive and revitalized neighborhood near Eastern Connecticut University
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail