Experienced Oncology Nurse Practitioner needed 30 min from Newark, NJ - 11524 (22734909)
Quick [link removed]
- Seeking an Oncology Nurse Practitioner
- Full time; 8a - 4p
- New Jersey License required
- Starting ASAP
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Competitive Compensation
- Job #11524
Why [link removed]
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established Oncology Practice in New Jersey is looking for a Nurse Practitioner to join their team. Position is full time working 8a – 4p. Provider can expect to be responsible for developing, implementing, and tracking patient education efforts as it relates to chemotherapy, blood replacements products, growth factors as well as psychosocial concerns for patients, family and caretakers. Some hospital rounding. Ideal candidate must have current and unrestricted New Jersey NP License, Master’s Degree and at least 2 years of experience. Competitive Salary DOE and Comprehensive benefits package including retirement. Please contact us today to be considered for this position.