Primary Care Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant - 22683915
Job Description & Requirements
Primary Care Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 8 Pay Rate: $58.00 - 70.00
This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Need: Upon completion of credentialing - 6 Months
- Schedule:Â Facility would like someone Monday â€“ Friday 11a-7p and every other weekend.Â Will have days off during week in which they work the weekend shift
- Type of Patients/Cases: Â Family Medicine â€“ Outpatient Primary Care patients ages 6 and up. Â â€œSame Dayâ€ Visits which are episodic one-off issues. Â Pre Op, Physicals, Medicare Wellness, and Preventive Care.Â
- Certified Nurse Practitioner/Physician AssistantÂ
- California License
- Furnishing License for Nurse Practitioner
Home to Judy Garland, John Wayne and Frank Zappa the famous musician, Lancaster is a one of the oldest non-coastal towns in the United States. The city has a super indoor mall called Park City Center where many come to shop and visit. Lancaster is also famous for being quite innovative and always adopting advanced technology before some of the other cities.
In addition to the industryâ€™s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nationâ€™s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, weâ€™re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.