Telehealth Nurse Practitioner - 22683870
Job Description & Requirements
Telehealth Nurse Practitioner in Florida
Merritt Hawkins invites you to consider an exciting telemedicine opportunity with one of the leading organizations in the healthcare industry. We are seeking a primary care nurse practitioner specializing in either family medicine or internal medicine.
- Serve a patient panel of 1,200 patients (mostly adults)
- Enjoy the flexibility and autonomy to make your own schedule
- Access to an incredibly user-friendly telemedicine technology platform provided by the organization
- Thorough four to six-week onboarding phase to ensure that the provider is completely comfortable and well-versed in utilizing the telemedicine platform
- Guaranteed annual salary between $100,000â€“$120,000 (contingent upon experience) plus a 10% bonus for quality measures and compliance
- Comprehensive benefits package, including paid malpractice coverage, health, dental, vision, and 401(k) with employer match
- Must possess an active Florida medical license
- Must have at least 3 years of primary care experience as a nurse practitioner
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nationâ€™s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Practitioner, Fnp, Np, Anp, Advanced Practice, Advanced Practice Nurse, Nurse Nursing, Family, nurse-practitioner, nurse practitioner, NP