Nurse Practitioner - 22683868
Job Description & Requirements
Nurse Practitioner in New York
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $100000.00 - 130000.00
A growing tele-health organization is looking for a qualified Nurse Practitioner to join their team at their Brooklyn or Long Island, New York locations. Enjoy the flexibility to work from home utilizing tele-health 70-90% of your work week. This is a wonderful opportunity to join the growing tele-health market to optimize patient care.
- 3+ years of primary care experience required, 5 preferred.
- DNP, FNP or ENP: Can be an MSN, Adult Nurse Practitioner from an accredited nursing school
- Access to some of the best schools in the state as well as wonderful colleges and universities
- Enjoy a true four seasons!
- Convenient access to Manhattan and its many amenities, including an international airport and collegiate and professional sporting events
- [link removed] ranks New York in the top 15 for Best States for Health Care, and Medscape lists it as a Best Place to Practice
* Experience delivering virtual care
* 3+ Years of primary care experience
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nationâ€™s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Practitioner, Np, Anp, Advanced Practice, Advanced Practice Nurse, Nurse Nursing , nurse-practitioner, nurse practitioner, NP