Family Nurse Practitioner - 22683867
Job Description & Requirements
Family Nurse Practitioner in Arizona
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $120000.00 - 125000.00
A reputable comprehensive healthcare system in Arizona is seeking a qualified family nurse practitioner to join its team. The incoming candidate will have the opportunity to work out of two local clinics alongside four other family nurse practitioners and enjoy flexibility in his or her schedule.
Option for a four-day or five-day workweek
- $120,000 salary plus wRVU production bonusâ€”$140,000 earning potential
- Great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and 31 days of PTO
- $3,000 CME allowance
- 1:4 shared callâ€”via phone only
- Primarily adult patients with some pediatrics
Located less than 90 miles from Tucson, this inviting town in Arizona offers a wonderful quality of life. With friendly individuals in a tight-knit community, a variety of family-friendly activities, and vibrant scenery all around, itâ€™s a great place to call home.
- A low cost of living
- Consistent sunshine and warm weather year-round
- Plenty of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, camping, and golfing
- Charming downtown area with antique shops, museums, and locally owned restaurants and specialty shops
- Great wineries throughout the area
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nationâ€™s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Practitioner, Np, Anp, Advanced Practice, Advanced Practice Nurse, Nurse Nursing , nurse-practitioner, nurse practitioner, NP