Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Consult Liaison - 22683858
Job Description & Requirements
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Consult Liaison in Connecticut
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $120000.00 - 147000.00
Trinity Health Of New England, a mission-minded not-for-profit health system, is seeking a board-certified psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner for a full-time position in Hartford, Connecticut. This is a wonderful opportunity to share in the organizationâ€™s vision of patient-centered care and truly make a difference in the community.
Guided by Trinity Healthâ€™s core valuesâ€”reverence for each person, justice, commitment to those who are poor, stewardship, and integrityâ€”providers benefit in both their careers and personal lives through working within this respected healthcare system.Â
- Mondayâ€“Friday schedule with no weekends, evenings, or call required
- Unique opportunity to serve as a consult liaison PNPâ€”consults provided for the Emergency Department, post-surgical area, and all other inpatient hospital needs
- Provide full psychiatric care to both adults and children
- Teaching opportunities available
Surrounded by remarkable scenery and exquisite natural beauty, Hartford is a fast-growing city that offers tremendous opportunity and an exceptional quality of life for families and individuals alike.
- Diverse location with plenty of activities for everyone
- Wonderful public and private schools as well as a variety of beautiful housing options
- Four distinct seasons and an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Exciting seasonal events and festivals
- Convenient access to New England coastal towns, Boston, and New York City
[link removed] ranks Connecticut #3 in â€œBest States for Health Careâ€
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nationâ€™s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Psych Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Np, Psych Np, Psych Np, Mental Health Np, Np, Aprn, Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare, Health Care, Hospital, Medical, Patient Care, Mental Health Care, nurse-practitioner, nurse practitioner, NP