Experienced FNP/PA Needed in Rural Coastal Alaska- Sign On, Relo and Housing Subsidy - JOB-2662454 (22683734)
A health system in western Alaska is seeking an experienced Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to work in their Primary Care clinic. The provider must have experience working in a similar setting and will be working with two other providers. This is a great opportunity for a provider who wants to build their skill set and level of autonomy.
* Sign On Bonus * Relocation Assistance * Housing Subsidy
Located in Alaska's Yukon Delta National Wildlife Refuge region, this area is home to commercial fishing and family-centered culture. Opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference in an underserved community. For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Clark Woodcox in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2631. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to (use the Apply button to apply for this job). Reference JOB-2662454
- Monday - Friday schedule + rotating call
- Primary care, prenatal, women's health, etc.
- Must have a minimum of two years of experience as an FNP/PA
- Loan repayment
- Retention bonuses
- Relocation assistant and/or sign-on bonus
- Subsidized housing
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail