Nurse Practitioner Hospitalist - 22683591
Job Description & Requirements
Nurse Practitioner Hospitalist
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 12;Weekend Pay Rate: $71.00 - 83.00
This facility is seekingÂ Nurse Practitioner HospitalistÂ locum tenens support as they look to fill aÂ current and/or ongoingÂ need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: 7 pm - 7 am nights shifts, and weekends coverage needed
- Job Setting:Â Â Hospital with a total bed size of 373 and an annual volume of 120k, trauma admits of approximately 2,400/year. mainly trauma with 6% penetrating
- Trauma Level: II (ACS)
- Charting is Meditech
- Types of Cases:Â TraumaÂ & Intensive Care UnitÂ experience preferred (critical or acute care experience and is comfortable treating complex patients in close collaboration with our surgeons)
ACNP Certification required
Willingness to work at the on-site clinic for post-op follow up visit (Wednesday afternoons).Â Â Surgeons/app's respond to all trauma codes, emergency general surgery & round in the ICU (trauma patients only). There are also a few hours of follow up clinic 1 day/week with APP
- Must have a clean background
- Certifications required: (Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS),Â Active DEA
- Must have a CaliforniaÂ license and Drug Enforcement AgencyÂ Â
- Must have Acute Care Nurse PractitionerÂ certification
- Must complete Medimobil training prior to 1st shift
- Must complete provider enrollment form prior to 1st shift
Tucked into inland California, Riverside is a large city with a rich history, significant cultural presence and home to an important educational and medical community. Named one of â€œAmericaâ€™s most livable communities,â€ Riverside is close to both the mountains and the beaches, and affords its residents an excellent quality of life.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.