Urology Physician Assistant desired in Western Arizona 100 miles from Las Vegas - 52826 (22683485)
A hospital group in Western Arizona 100 miles from Las Vegas desires a Urology Physician Assistant. Please see below for details and refer to Job ID #52826.
- Performs complete pre-operative History and Physicals on all surgical patients, identifying and alerting the surgeon to any disqualifying conditions that are present.
- Sees new and follow-up patients and provides problem-oriented intervention for their urological conditions
- Interprets laboratory and diagnostic tests
- Orders, collects and performs appropriate laboratory and diagnostic studies, such as routine laboratory tests, electrocardiogram and radiologic examinations including, ultrasound, CT, MRI, and bone scan studies
- Performs and/or assists in-office procedures, including transrectal ultrasound (TRUS) volume studies, cystoscopies, post-void residual (PVRs), difficult catheterizations, post-op voiding trials, and other necessary procedures
- Perform Foley catheter, SP tube care, and changes.
- Perform bladder instillations, irrigations, and cancer treatments.
- Performs first assistant duties in all surgical procedures
- Evaluates and provides appropriate intervention (in conjunction with supervising surgeon) for ER and admitted patients.
- Answers consults from the ED and other wards for Urology
- Generous Salary, Relocation Assistance, Sign-On Bonus, Complete Benefits, and Retirement Options