Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner - 22636404
We are hiring an experienced Women's Health Nurse Practitioner for our busy Women's Center!
Robust Women's Center, for women at every stage of life! The position is open due to growth! The role is primarily Antepartum and post partum work, no deliveries.
We will consider an experienced Nurse Practitioner, Midwife or Physician Assistant with 3+ years in Extensive Women's Health Experience! This is a Monday - Friday Day shift position with NO ON-CALL! Bi-Lingual candidate would be great!
The women’s health nurse practitioner, midwife, or physician assistant provides care in an ambulatory clinic setting. Responsibilities include delivering primary health care to women throughout all stages of life, obstetric care including prenatal and post-partum, sexual and reproductive health, and family planning. The advanced practitioner will assist in helping to grow and promote women’s health services in the community and provide access to women in need of OB/GYN care as well as other potential healthcare needs. The WHNP works collaboratively with the OB/GYN physician in determining caseload and daily operations in the clinic.
Enjoy the Perks!
- Welcoming and supportive culture
- Competitive Compensation
- Matching 401k, tiered medical, dental, and vision plans
- Generous Paid-Time Off
- Reimbursement for CME, professional society membership, licensure, and malpractice
- Graduate of an accredited Certified Nurse Midwife, Nurse Practitioner, or Physician Assistant Master’s program
- Licensed, or eligible to be licensed, as a Certified Nurse Midwife, Nurse Practitioner, or Physician Assistant in the state of Connecticut
- Certification as a Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM), Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP), Adult Nurse Practitioner (ANP), Women’s Health Care Nurse Practitioner (WHNP), or Physician Assistant (PA)
- 3+ years of women’s health or OB/GYN experience highly preferred
- Bilingual, Spanish speaking, is highly preferred
Compensation Depends upon Experience ($105K-145K)!