Duration: Not Specified
Job ID: 22636302
Category: Nurse Practitioner Jobs - Neonatal
Company: Phoebe Putney Health System
Contact: Sarah Strong Call: 229-921-0171
Practice Type: Hospital
Job Updated: 12/15/20
Nurse Practitioner - Neonatology (Per Diem) - 22636302
- Responsible for patient care management, counseling, education of patients and families in collaboration with facility MD's.
- 24 hours shift.
- Adheres to the hospital and departmental attendance and punctuality guidelines
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and vision of the organization
- Performs other duties as required and completes all job functions as per departmental policies and procedures
- Maintains current knowledge in present areas of responsibility ([link removed], self education, attends ongoing educational programs)
- Attends staff meetings and completes mandatory in-services and requirements and competency evaluations on time.
- Demonstrates competency at all levels in providing care to all patients based on age, sex, weight, and demonstrated needs. For non-clinical areas, has attended training and demonstrates usage of age- specific customer service skills.
- Wears protective clothing and equipment as appropriate.
- Master's Degree in Nursing, Neonatology (Required)
- 4 - 5 years Experience in supervision and independent decision making in major nursing areas (Preferred)
- Required Certifications/Licensures: Nurse Practitioners Certification (NP-C), Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Department Specific Certifications may be required.