Urgent Care Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner - PAURG (22624022)
Urgent Care Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Currently seeking an Urgent Care Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity Allentown area. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and have primary care or urgent care experience. The practice is a fully functioning urgent care.
Responsibilities of the Urgent Care Physician Assistant
- Work for an growing Urgent Care Practice.
- Responsibilities include clinic, follow up and established patients
- Focused on acute injury and illness complaints
- Adult and Children population
- Onsite xray and lab
Requirements of the Urgent Care Physician Assistant
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner welcomed
- Hold DEA license.
Compensation and Benefits of the Urgent Care Physician Assistant.
- 40 hour schedule. Full time.
- Seeing 2-4 patients per hour.
- Health, Vision, Dental, 401k
- 12 hour and 8 hour shifts available.
If interested please visit [link removed] or contact Joel Kutz PA-C at (use the Apply button to apply for this job) or call at 586-569-9776.