Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner - NCPSY (22599245)
Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner
Currently seeking an Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in Fayetteville, NC. Interested candidates should be certified and may be a new graduate with mental health experience.
Responsibilities of the Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner
- Work for an growing mental health department.
- Responsibilities include clinic, follow up and established patients
- Focused on inpatient and outpatient treatment plans, follow ups, and complaints.
Requirements of the Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner
- Graduate of accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
- Active Nurse Practitioner license
- New graduates welcomed, Experience as a Nurse Practitioner welcomed
- Hold DEA license
Compensation and Benefits of the Psychiatry Physician Assistant
- No call or weekends
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- Full benefits and bonus structure included.
If interested please visit [link removed] or contact Joel Kutz PA-C at (use the Apply button to apply for this job) or call at 586-569-9776.