Internal Medicine Physician Assistant - CAFAM01 (22586303)
Internal Medicine Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Santa Barbara, CA
Currently seeking an Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in the Santa Barbara area. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and prefer prior internal medicine, or family medicine, experience.
Responsibilities of the Internal Medicine Physician Assistant
- Work for a well established internal medicine Practice
- Responsibilities include clinic, follow up and established patients
- Mainly established and new patient visits
- Focused on acute injury and illness complaints, and preventative medicine
Requirements of the Internal Medicine Physician Assistant
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Hold DEA license
Compensation and Benefits of the Internal Medicine Physician Assistant.
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- 40 hour work week
- No call or weekends
- Full benefits and competitive compensation.
If interested please visit [link removed] or contact Joel Kutz PA-C at 586-569-9776.