Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner needed 1 hour from Minot, ND - 11319 (22547240)
Quick [link removed]
- Seeking a PMHNP-BC
- Outstanding mental health resources for this part of the state
- Outpatient setting
- Excellent and full support staff
- Looking for strong RN background in behavioral health
- Full time – 4 or 5 day work week – negotiable
- Ideal Psych NP able to see all ages – not required
- ~$150k yearly salary for experienced NP – [link removed]
- Relocation costs fully covered
- Full benefits package – CME time and allowance $, 401k matching, flex spending and a lot more!
- Job Reference # 11319
Why [link removed]
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established medical center in Northern North Dakota is seeking to add a PMHNP to join their team. This is a full time position working 4-5 days a week in an outpatient clinical setting. Looking for a candidate with a strong RN background in behavioral health. Ideally able to see patients of all ages. With the support of a full staff, provider will be responsible for starting a new service line within the group’s clinics and adding to the outstanding mental health recourses for this region. Competitive Salary DOE and Comprehensive benefits package including relocation assistance. Please contact us today to be considered for this position.